Job title: Science Teacher
Salary: £153.85 - £201 (£30,000 - £39,209)
Hours: Full Time & Part Time
About the role of Science Teacher
A qualified Science Teacher or Instructor Teacher is sought join a large, supportive and well resourced Science department in 2023. We are seeking someone who can ensure that excellent standards of teaching are maintained within a large oversubscribed Hampshire school based just off the A3 near Petersfield, where the environment is calm and leaders are determined to help students achieve their best.
A job share would also be considered for those who cannot commit to a full-working week teaching. ECT’s and Instructor Teachers are also very welcomed to apply.
Benefits of the Role of Science Teacher:
- A competitive rate of pay £153.85 - £201 (£30,000 - £39,209)
- Enthusiastic and respectful students
- To join a successful school
- To be part of a strong team of specialist staff
- Excellent rates or pay with no umbrella company involvement.
- Access to 50 free on-line training courses and a user-friendly on-line portal.
- Wages paid weekly, on-time and with no issues.
All pay rates are inclusive of statutory holiday pay
To apply for the role of Science Teacher:
- Hold UK QTS
- Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK at both KS3 and KS4
- Be a science specialist
- Be friendly and open to new challenges
Please email your CV to apply for the role of Science Teacher