Job title: Lunch Cover Supervisors
Location: Nottingham & surrounding areas
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for committed individuals to work between the hours 11.30-13.30 1.5hrs per day for the school year as a Lunch Time Supervisor.
The Benefits of working with Humly:
- We offer good rates of pay, £9.50-£11.50 for General Cover and paid to contract scale when undertaking longer-term assignment, paid weekly
- No costly Umbrella companies
- Complete control over the days that you wish to work. Manage your own diary
- Free Safeguarding training
- An industry leading online portal and app, which allows you to see and accept bookings as they come in, update your calendar, complete timesheets and receive directions all in one place!
Because we empower educators.
Through our digital platform, you'll choose when, where, and how much you work – without the traditional hassles of supply agencies. And since we work with thousands of schools and nurseries, we offer you higher day rates and so much more.
We have immediate openings for daily, short and long-term roles. And you can easily register, upload documents, and complete your interview from anywhere. Join us, and discover how we're making nursery nurses and teachers as important as the job itself.
We're on a mission to revolutionise supply education.
Our digital platform empowers every educator to find all the jobs that fit them – on their terms. Tap into our world of opportunities within Nursery, Primary, Secondary, SEN and Tuition.
We became Sweden's market leader the same year we started. And in 2020, we brought that same passion, digital expertise, and success over to the UK. It's an exciting time for education recruitment, and we've only scratched the surface.
We connect educators with schools and nurseries – directly, instantly, and without traditional hassles, and have already facilitated over 9,000 bookings to date.
Apply for the Supply Teacher role with your CV