Job title: Science Teacher
Salary: £145- £200 per day
Hours: Full Time & Part Time considered
Location: Southampton (Hedge End area)
Contract: Long-Term/Permanent Contract
About the role of Science Teacher
Humly is seeking a qualified Science Teacher to join a small dedicated and vibrant Science department for 2023. We are seeking someone who can ensure that excellent standards of teaching are maintained within this 'Good' heavily oversubscribed school where students consistently achieve over the national average.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Teacher or ECT to join a welcoming and supportive department within a small academy village school A job share would also be considered.
Instructor Teachers are also very welcomed to apply.
Benefits of the Role of Science Teacher:
- A competitive rate of pay £145 – £200.00/day
- Enthusiastic and respectful students
- To join a successful school
- To be part of a strong team of specialist staff
- Excellent rates or pay with no umbrella company involvement.
- Access to 50 free on-line training courses and a user-friendly on-line portal.
- Wages paid weekly, on-time and with no issues.
All pay rates are inclusive of statutory holiday pay
To apply for the role of Science Teacher:
- Hold UK QTS
- Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK at both KS3 and KS4
- Be a science specialist
- Be friendly and open to new challenges
Please email your CV to apply for the role of Science Teacher