Job title: Cover Supervisor / Aspiring Teacher / Graduate
Salary: £90 - £100 per day
Hours: School hours
Start Date: ASAP
Humly are currently seeking dedicated and enthusiastic Cover Supervisors / Graduates to support Basingstoke schools.
To be successful in this role you will need excellent communication and feel confident in delivering lessons to secondary aged pupils in the absence of their class teacher. Lesson plans, registers, behavioral management information, support and resources will be provided by the school. No planning or marking required.
An excellent opportunity for those seeking to enter a career in teaching or those with a can-do attitude and excellent presenting skills who are seeking to work in a school environment.
The Benefits of working as a Cover Supervisor:
- Excellent route into a teaching career
- No planning or marking required
- Training and support provided
- Permanent contract available after probationary period
- Weekly pay
Requirements of working as a Cover Supervisor:
- Show confidence in communicating with pupils aged 11 - 16 years.
- 6 months childcare, coaching, youth work, tutoring etc experience
- Manage productivity and behaviour within the classroom.
- A degree is desirable but not essential
- Have dedication to class participation and development.
- Hold strong interpersonal skill to communicate with pupils and staff.