Graduate / Student Opportunity - Supply Teaching - Southampton
Job title: Cover Supervisor / Aspiring Teacher / Graduate
Salary: £90 - £100 per day
Hours: School hours
Start Date: ASAP
Humly are currently seeking dedicated and enthusiastic Cover Supervisors / Graduates to support Portsmouth schools.
To be successful in this role you will need excellent communication and feel confident in delivering lessons to secondary aged pupils in the absence of their class teacher. Lesson plans, registers, behavioral management information, support and resources will be provided by the school. No planning or marking required.
An excellent opportunity for those seeking to enter a career in teaching or those with a can-do attitude and excellent presenting skills who are seeking to work in a school environment.
The Benefits of working as a Cover Supervisor:
- Excellent route into a teaching career
- No planning or marking required
- Training and support provided
- Permanent contract available after probationary period
- Weekly pay
Requirements of working as a Cover Supervisor:
- Show confidence in communicating with pupils aged 11 - 16 years.
- 6 months childcare, coaching, youth work, tutoring etc experience
- Manage productivity and behaviour within the classroom.
- A degree is desirable but not essential
- Have dedication to class participation and development.
- Hold strong interpersonal skill to communicate with pupils and staff.
- Secondary School
- Cover Supervisor
- Daily salary
- £90 - £100
- Start Date
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.