Job title: English Teacher
Salary: £145 - £200
Hours: (Full Time/ Part Time)
Contract: (Ongoing/Permanent contract)
Start Date: September 2023
Humly are seeking an English Teacher on behalf of one of our secondary schools in Southampton. We are seeking a Teacher of English who has experience delivering the KS3/4 English curriculum.
The role would ideally suit individuals who are keen to either step away from the responsibilities of a full-time teaching role or those who are seeking a fixed a term contracts.
Candidates will be required to work in partnership with TA’s and other members of the department to contribute to the overall success of the pupils.
The school will consider applications from Early Career Teachers.
The Benefits of working as an English Teacher with Humly:
- We offer good rates or pay (£145.00 – £200.00 per day), paid weekly
- No costly Umbrella companies. Get paid via PAYE
- Free Access to over 50 online training courses
- An industry leading online portal and app
Responsibilities for the role of English Teacher with Humly:
- Full teaching responsibilities, planning, marking, assessments, meetings and classroom practitioner
- Delivery of engaging lessons
- Assessment of pupils
- Classroom/Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures
Requirements for the role of an English Teacher with Humly:
- QTS qualified
- English specialist
- Have relevant experience and knowledge of teaching to at least GCSE or equivalent level
- At least 6 months experience working as a Teacher in Secondary Schools in the UK
- NQT’s and Instructor Teachers are also welcomed to apply
Please apply today with your CV for the role English Teacher