Job title: Secondary Supply Teacher
Salary: £90 - £200 per day
Start Date: ASAP
A fantastic opportunity for those seeking local Basingstoke teaching opportunities. Excellent rates of pay, flexible working, industry leading technologies and dedicated friendly staff. Do you have teaching, coaching, tutoring or lecturing experience and seeking work in the New Forest and surrounding areas?
We are currently recruiting supply teachers to be available for short and/or long term contracts in Secondary Schools across the local area. Whether you are looking for a new teaching role or long-term contract or simply want the flexibility of choosing when and where you work, Humly will help find the right opportunity for you!
ALL SUBJECT SPECIALISMS NEEDED
Music, DT, Drama, Maths , English , MFL, History , Geography , P.E , Art , Dance , Humanities , R.E , General Cover
If you're seeking day to day class cover roles, much of the work you will be offered will be booked in advance and there will also be occasions where you will be called to work on the same day. We listen to your job requirements and do our absolute best to source work that suits you.
The Benefits of working with Humly
- Rates of pay, starting at £125 for Qualified Teachers providing 'General Cover' and paid to contract scale when undertaking longer-term assignment, paid weekly
- Rates start at £90 per day for unqualified cover Teachers
- No costly Umbrella companies
- Manage your working week and have access to all offered bookings via the Humly app.
- Complete control over the days that you wish to work. Manage your own diary
- Free access to over 50 online training courses
- An industry leading online portal and app, which allows you to see and accept bookings as they come in, update your calendar, complete timesheets and receive directions all in one place!