Are you an experienced professional looking for an exciting new challenge in an fabulous school? Or are you looking to transfer your skills from a different sector to a role in education where you can positively change the lives of young people?
Humly Milton Keynes are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants to work in both a SEN school located in Bletchley and also in a Mainstraim school north of the City Centre. The roles will be working Monday to Friday, starting after half term
These role will involve:
- Supporting students with challenging behaviour and SEND on both a 1:1 basis and in small groups.
- Build positive relationships with students and staff
- Having a "hands on" approach to supporting children in their learning, with a willingness to interact with young people and develop new skills.
- High levels of enthusiasm, energy and positivity when working with children.
- Working with teachers to ensure children receive the best possible educational experience.
These role require:
- Experience with SEN is beneficial but not a requirement
- Experience in classrooms supporting students
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to supporting young people in education.
- A genuine passion for helping young people to fulfil their potential and flourish in education.
- A hands-on approach and a willingness to engage with and form positive relationships with the students.
If this is something you would be interested in please apply today or contact Vicky in Milton Keynes on 01905 662655
- SEN Teaching Assistants
- Milton Keynes
- Daily salary
- Start Date
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Loading application form
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.