KS2 Class Teacher
Salary: £28,000 - £38,810 per year
Job title: Class Teacher
Hours: Full time , Monday- Friday
Start Date: September 2023- June 2024
Do you have KS2 Teaching experience and seeking work in Redditch ?
Humly are working in partnership with a School in Redditch to recruit a KS2 Teacher to work on a Full time basis from September 2023 to June 2024. This First School and Nursery is a community of happy, confident people, who are empowered and inspired to excel!
Their ambition is to “go further and be better than we have ever been before”. The Trust vision statement “Inspired to Excel” encapsulates this. The aim which underpins this is our driver, which is “From good to great.”
They are looking for a qualified teacher to:
- Provide creative and imaginative learning experiences for pupils through teaching that is at least good and often outstanding, liaising with the class teacher to provide a seamless experience.
- Liaise with colleagues to plan and deliver a personalised curriculum that meets the need of all pupils underpinned by the Curriculum stage expectations.
- Work alongside teaching assistants and the Inclusion Manager to meet the needs of all children.
- Demonstrate good practice in the area of responsibility, being an exemplar to others.
The Benefits of working with Humly:
- Paid weekly
- No costly Umbrella companies
- Complete control over the days that you wish to work. Manage your own diary
- Free access to over 50 online training courses
- An industry leading online portal and app, which allows you to complete timesheets and receive directions all in one place!
Apply for the Teacher role today!
- Primary School
- Primary Teacher
- Daily salary
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.