Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Contract Type: Temporary/Supply cover/Long-term/ Short-term
Salary: Up to £11.68 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Here at Humly we are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic Early Years Practitioners who are determined and hard working. As a Nursery Practitioner, your days will consist of playing outdoors, support with entertaining activities like reading and arts and crafts.
We are excited to be working closely with friendly and well-run nurseries across the whole of Bristol and the South West.
This is an exciting opportunity to join well-established nurseries where they focus on encouraging children to be children, learning through fun and engaging play.
You can choose where you go by having access to our online platform! Its easy and simple to use, allowing you to book yourself into shifts that suit you (the distance, hours, days and setting)
All you need is recent experience working with children!
What you are doing:
- To be flexible within the working practices of the nursery. Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs e.g., cleaning, preparation of snack meals and other
- Operate a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of children in your area in conjunction with other team members
- To keep records of your key children and tracking their development and learning journeys
- To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times
- To have knowledge of all policies and procedures relating to safeguarding and health and safety.
What you must have:
- Recent experience working as a nursery nurse in a childcare setting - paid or voluntary.
- To meet with the EYFS safeguarding and welfare requirements
- Enthusiasm about providing excellent levels of care
- Initiative coupled with a practical, problem-solving, can-do attitude.
If you are interested in this position please fill out our application form or contact me on 0117 287 2055.
If this role does not suit you or you are not interested, please do not hesitate to still get in touch as we have many other opportunities that may suit you better.