Primary Teacher Hexham
Humly are currently working with a fantastic Primary school in Hexham, Northumberland, who require a Primary Teacher to start ASAP on a full-time contract until the end of the academic year. For the right candidate, there is the strong possibility that this will become a permanent role.
The role will involve teaching students across the Primary age range. It is a brilliantly supportive, inspiring and enjoyable environment for both students and staff. This is a role that will give you the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children every day.
This role will involve:
- Build positive relationships with students and staff
- Having a "hands on" approach, with a willingness to interact with young people and develop new skills.
- High levels of enthusiasm, energy and positivity when working with children.
- Working with teachers to ensure children receive the best possible educational experience.
This role requires:
- An Enhanced DBS (ideally on the Update Service but this is not essential as we can process a new one for you)
- An ability to build positive relationships and a rapport with young people
- A resilient and positive nature
- A proactive approach to work
- Experience with SEN is beneficial but not a requirement
- Experience in classrooms supporting students
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to supporting young people in education.
- A genuine passion for helping young people to fulfil their potential and flourish in education.
- A hands-on approach and a willingness to engage with and form positive relationships with the students.
If you think you are well suited to this role, please apply with your CV ASAP! For further details please contact Rob at Humly ASAP.
At Humly we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all of our efforts. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate on the Update Service.
- Primary School
- Primary Teacher
- Start Date
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.