Salary: up to £140 per day
Job title: Primary Teacher
Hours: Full Time
Contract: Temporary- Long Term
Start Date: ASAP
Humly are currently seeking an experienced Teacher to work in a fantastic primary school in the Blackley area.
The school are looking for someone who has experience teaching early years and are expected to create and maintain a positive learning environment that encourages pupils to be inquisitive and creative.
The Benefits of working as a Primary Teacher
- Weekly Pay
- Complete control over the days that you wish to work. Manage your own diary
- Free access to over 50 online training courses
- An industry leading online portal and app, which allows you to see and accept bookings as they come in, update your calendar, complete timesheets and receive directions all in one place!
Requirements of working as a Primary Teacher
- Must have previous experience as a Early Years Teacher in the UK
- Must have DBS on the update service or a willingness to obtain one
- Must hold QTS
- Primary School
- Primary Teacher
- Daily salary
- £120 - £140
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Loading application form
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.