Student / Graduate / Unqualified Supply Teacher Opportunitites
Job title: Cover Supervisor / Aspiring Teacher / Graduate
Salary: £85 - £100.00 per day
Hours: School hours
Start Date: ASAP
Humly are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Cover Supervisors to support our schools across Southampton
Southampton Secondary Schools are looking for your help to cover lessons in the absence of permanent teaching staff. An excellent opportunity for those seeking to enter a career in teaching or those with a can-do attitude and excellent presenting skills who are seeking professional, yet flexible working conditions. No lesson planning or marking required.
Requirements of working as a Cover Supervisor:
- Show confidence in communicating with pupils aged 11 - 16 years.
- Those with childcare, coaching, youth work, tutoring etc experience will be highly regarded
- Manage productivity and behaviour within the classroom.
- Excellent communication skills
- A degree is desirable but not essential
- Have dedication to class participation and development.
- Hold strong interpersonal skill to communicate with pupils and staff.
The Benefits of working as a Cover Supervisor:
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience as a Teacher
- Choose the days you want to work
- Local schools
- School Hours, Term Time
- No planning or marking required
- Training and support provided
- Weekly pay
- Secondary School
- Cover Supervisor
- Daily salary
- £85 - £100
- Start Date
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.