Design Technology / Resistant Teacher
Job title: Design Technology Teacher
Salary: £153.59 - £184.56 per day
Hours: Full time (term time only)
Location: Southampton / Romsey / Eastleigh
Contract: One term contract
Start Date: January 2023
Humly are seeking a Design Technology Teacher with a focus on resistant materials.
You will be joining a warm welcoming school, located in the Chandlers Ford area Southampton with an excellent reputation for high standards of learning and achievement. The DT department holds a hugely skilled faculty and supporting technician.
This is a full-time assignment, requiring full teaching responsibilities.
The Benefits of working as a Design Technology Teacher:
- Competitive daily rate of £ £153.59 - £184.56 per day
- Permanent vacancy or temp to perm contract
- Opportunities for advancement
- Supportive and friendly staff
As a Design Technology Teacher you will be:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner of D&T at KS3 and GCSE D&T at KS4.
- Passionate about Design and Technology, and enriching this curriculum
- Enthusiastic and full of ideas, with the drive to make things happen
- Able to monitor and evaluate the performance of your students, contributing to the department’s continuous drive for improvement
- Able to enthuse students to achieve their full potential
- Inspirational to colleagues and students – sharing best practice
- Able to commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation
Requirements of working as a Design Technology Teacher:
- You must have QTS or QTLS certificate (ECT’s also welcome to apply)
- You must have at least 6 months UK teaching experience
- Previous experience of teaching Design and Technology to KS3 and above
- Secondary School
- Design Technology Teacher
- Daily salary
- £153.59 - £184.56
- Start Date
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.