Salary: £19,500 - £24,500 (depending on experience and qualifications)
Job title: Nursery Practitioner
Hours: 41 Hours/Week over 4.5 days
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Start Date: ASAP
Humly are working with a lovely, well established nursery in Hook which is part of a family owned group of day nurseries.
We are seeking a number of enthusiastic team players with either a Level 3, 5, or 6/ QTS in Childcare to join their team in Hook as part time/ full time Nursery Nurse/ qualified Early Years Educator or Nursery Teacher.
The Benefits of working as a Nursery Practitioner:
- Competitive salary of £19,500 - £24,500 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- High street discounts, including free gifts (coffee, Greggs, Cinema tickets), gym membership, family days out, restaurants and much more.
- Employee of the month awards and a high recognition culture.
- Paid Christmas Closure from 22nd December
- The nursery will pay the cost of your DBS
- Pension scheme
- Staff Referral Bonus Scheme
- Continuous training and development through online and external training
- Opportunities for internal promotion and progression
- End of year Christmas Party and Awards
- Beautiful working environment with supportive management team
Requirements of working as a Nursery Practitioner:
- Have a level 3, 5 or 6/QTS certificate in childcare
- At least 6 months experience of working in a childcare setting
- Have up to date practice and understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
- Be an excellent role model to children, parents and colleagues.
- Be able to plan and prepare exciting and challenging activities for children aged between 6 months and 4 years.
- Nursery Practitioner
- Yearly salary
- £19,500 - £24,500
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Loading application form
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.