Job title: Nursery Practitioner (Level 2/3)
Salary: £18,450 - £23,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full Time/ Part Time
Location: Totton, Southampton
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a Level 2 or Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner and looking for a new and exciting role?
Humly are now recruiting Nursery Practitioners for permanent roles across Totton, Hampshire. Our nursery clients can accommodate both full and part time working.
The Benefits of working as a Nursery Practitioner:
- Competitive salaries ranging between £18,450 - £23,000 per annum depending on experience, qualifications and training.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Work as part of a dedicated and supportive team.
Requirements of working as a Nursery Practitioner:
- You must hold either a Level 2 or 3 qualification in Childcare and Early Years (or equivalent).
- Have up to date practice and understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
- Be an excellent role model to children, parents and colleagues.
- Be able to plan and prepare exciting and challenging activities for children aged between 6 months and 4 years.
- Nursery Practitioner
- Yearly salary
- £18,450 - £23,000
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Loading application form
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.