Salary: £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience.
Job title: Nursery Manager
Hours: 40+ per week
Location: Liverpool, Garston
Start Date: ASAP
Humly are currently seeking a dedicated Nursery Manager to work in an Outstanding Nursery in the Garston area of Liverpool.
The nursery are looking for someone who is passionate about early years and are expected to go above and beyond to maintain the high standards and quality care provided by the setting.
The Benefits of working as a Nursery Manager :
- Discounted childcare fees.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Health incentives.
- Work incentives, including money towards energy bills over winter and holiday discounts.
Requirements of working as a Nursery Manager:
- Level 3 or above qualification in Early Years.
- Understanding of quality development.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience in a leadership/managerial role in a childcare setting (at least 2 years).
- Passion for early years and providing quality care.
- Firm knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and EYFS framework.
- Lead responsibility for day to day running of nursery setting.
- Effectively managing budgets.
- Going above and beyond to ensure Ofsted Statutory requirements are met.
- Ensuring staff comply with all policy and procedures.
- Ensuring EYFS curriculum is effectively embedded in practice.
- Preparing for Ofsted inspections.
- To liaise closely with parents/carers, informing them about the Nursery and its curriculum, exchanging information about children’s progress.
- Facilitate and maintain positive relationships with parents/carers.
- Nursery Manager
- West Derby
- Yearly salary
- £25,000 - £30,000
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Loading application form
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.