Job title: Music Teacher
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
Hours: School hours, term time only
Salary: £143.59 - £189.54 per day
Start: January 2023
Humly are seeking a Music Teacher to join a oversubscribed, 'Good' school that has a history of high achievement within the music and arts department. This is a long-term maternity contract with full teaching responsibilities.
Unqualified Music Teachers, ECT's and Instructor Teachers are also welcomed to apply. The school is a co-educational school offering education within KS3/4. Coupled with a 'Good' rating from Ofsted the school can provide fantastic facilities and support for all staff.
The Benefits of working as a Music Teacher:
- We offer good rates of pay of £143.59 - £189.54 per day for Qualified Teachers, paid weekly
- No costly Umbrella companies. Get paid via PAYE
- Free Access to on-line over 25 training courses
- An industry leading online portal and app
Requirements of a Music Teacher:
- Have 6 months Music Teaching experience
- Be able to teach Music to GCSE level
- Have relevant experience of teaching to at least GCSE or equivalent level
- Excellent subject knowledge
- NQT’s and Instructor Teachers are also welcomed to apply
- Experience working as a Teacher in Secondary Schools in the UK
- If overseas-qualified the qualification confirmed by UK NARIC and sound knowledge of the UK
Apply for the role of Music Teacher today!
- Secondary School
- Music Teacher
- Daily salary
- £143.49 - £200
- Start Date
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.