Science Teacher in Basingstoke
Job title: Science Teacher
Salary: £143.59 - £199.09 per day (depending on qualifications)
Hours: Full Time/ Part Time considered
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Contract: Temporary to permanent
Start Date: January 2023
Science Teacher Required for Secondary School in Basingstoke
Are you a qualified science teacher? Whether you’re an experienced teacher or an ECT, this opportunity could be the ideal next step for you.
We are working with a supportive school in the Basingstoke area, who are seeking a Science teacher to start in 2023
This is a full-time teaching position within a small, co-ed community secondary school. The school would like to employ an experienced Science Teacher to join them on an initial long-term contract, with the potential of being offered a permanent post.
A job share would also be considered for those who cannot commit to a full-working week teaching. ECT’s and Instructor Teachers are also very welcomed to apply.
The Benefits of working as a Science Teacher:
- A competitive rate of pay £143.59 - £189.54 per day
- Enthusiastic and respectful students
- To join a successful school
- To be part of a strong team of specialist staff
- Excellent rates or pay with no umbrella company involvement.
- Access to 50 free on-line training courses and a user-friendly on-line portal.
- Wages paid weekly, on-time and with no issues.
Requirements of working as a Science Teacher:
- Hold UK QTS or QTLS or have 1 year, recent Science Teaching Experience
- Have recent secondary teaching experience at both KS3 and KS4
- Be a science specialist
- Be friendly and professional with a passion for your subject
- Secondary School
- Science Teacher
- Daily salary
- £143.59 - £199.09
- Start Date
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.