Teaching Assistant (school hours, term time only)
Salary: £70-80 per day
Job title: Secondary School Teaching Assistant
Hours: School Hours (c6.5 hours per day)
Start Date: ASAP
Humly are currently seeking a engaging, friendly and professional Teaching Assistant's / LSA's to support schools in the Havant, Emsworth and Chichester area.
Ideally you will have experience of supporting children or young adults either within a classroom, recreation, sporting or care environment and keen to offer your support to students on a 1:1, small group or class basis. You may also be required to help with events and trips throughout the academic year.
The Benefits of working with Humly
- We offer good rates of pay £70 -£80 per day, paid weekly
- short and long term contracts available
- Support and guidance provided
- No costly Umbrella companies. Get paid via PAYE
- Free Access to over 50 online training courses
- An industry leading online portal and app
Requirements of working as a Teaching Assistant:
- Must have at least 6 months classroom support, childcare, tutoring or care experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be be patient, focused with a can-do attitude
- Secondary School
- Teaching Assistant
- Daily salary
- £70 - £80
- Start Date
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.