Secondary SEN Teacher
Salary: £125-£160 per day
Job title: Secondary SEN Teacher
Hours: Full-time, term time only
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Contract: Ongoing supply contract
Start Date: January 2023
Humly, previously Simply Supply Ltd, are currently recruiting experienced and passionate Secondary Teachers, with QTS, who have a strong desire to support pupils who are unable to access mainstream education for a variety of reasons.
This Alternative Provision in Southampton are looking for Secondary SEN Teachers with good classroom management skills, as the pupils have social, emotional and mental health needs, combined with challenging behaviours. The school is also a Restorative Practice School and are in the process of preparing to become a trauma informed school.
This is a full-time post, as consistency and continuity are key for building relationships with the young people, and it enables you to help shape their future and give them aspirations to believe that they can achieve anything they set their mind to.
Their teachers bring learning to life by delivering engaging activities to support students to enjoy their learning, and ultimately develop skills and knowledge to prepare them for the next chapter in their life.
The Benefits of working as a Secondary SEN Teacher
- Pay rates starting from £125 a day depending on qualifications, experience and training
- Weekly pay via our online Portal
- Free Access to on-line over 65 training courses including safeguarding, autism awareness, exam invigilation and on-line safety in schools
- An industry leading online portal and app, which allows you to see and accept bookings as they come in, update your calendar, complete timesheets and receive directions all in one place
Requirements of working as a Secondary SEN Teacher
- Applicants must have a teaching qualification with QTS or QTLS
- Recent SEN Teaching experience (desirable)
- Recent and up to date knowledge of the current curriculum requirements
- ECT's are very welcome to apply
- SEN Teacher
- Daily salary
- £125 - £160
- Start Date
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.