Learning Support Assistant (SEN)
Salary: From £11.33 per hour
Job title: Learning Support Assistant (SEN)
Hours: Full and part time, Monday to Friday
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
Contract: Daily and long-term supply
Start Date: January 2023
Humly, previously Simply Supply, are currently seeking passionate and enthusiastic SEN Learning Support Assistants to work in our SEN schools, supporting children aged 2-19 years with a variety of complex learning needs in the Fareham area.
We are looking for applicants who can engage in activities with the children, and ensure they receive a high standard of care in a stimulating and happy environment.
The Benefits of working as an SEN Learning Support Assistant:
- We offer good rates of pay £11.33/hour, paid weekly
- Complete control over the days that you wish to work
- Manage your own diary
- Free Access to over 65 online training courses
- An industry leading online portal and app
Requirements of working as an SEN Learning Support Assistant:
- enthusiastic and organised individuals with excellent communication skills and a good level of education
- at least 6 months experience of working in either an education, childcare or care setting
- you will ideally have classroom-based experience, although this is not essential, but you must be confident supporting individuals with specialist needs
- empathy towards neurodiversity and students with various levels of physical ability
- SEN Learning Support Assistant
- Hourly salary
- Start Date
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.