Teaching Assistant in Fallowfield
Salary: £75-£95 per day
Job title: Teaching Assistant
Hours: Full Time
Contract: Long Term Temporary
Start Date: Asap
Humly are currently seeking an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work in a fantastic Primary School in the Fallowfield area.
The school are looking for someone who is experienced in SEND and are expected to create a caring learning environment for all children in the classroom.
The Benefits of working as a Teaching Assistant:
- Weekly pay
- No costly Umbrella companies
- Complete control over the days that you wish to work.
- Free access to over 50 online training courses
- An industry leading online portal and app, which allows you to see and accept bookings as they come in, update your calendar, complete timesheets and receive directions all in one place!
Requirements of working as a Teaching Assistant:
- Previous experience working in a similar environment
- Previous experience in SEND and challenging behaviour
- A DBS on the update service or a willingness to obtain one
- Primary School
- Teaching Assistant
- Daily salary
- £75 - £95
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.