Salary: £9.50-£11.00 per hour
Job title: Nursery Assistant
Hours: Full Time/ Part Time
Start Date: ASAP
Humly are currently seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking Nursery Assistant to work at a well-established day nursery in Tewkesbury.
The school are looking for someone to work on a long-term basis, either part time or full-time hours. There is no need to be qualified- a successful applicant would just need recent experience within a childcare setting. You must be passionate about providing the best possible care to children, helping with their learning and development.
Benefits of working as Nursery Nurse:
- Weekly Pay
- Refer a friend scheme
- Full flexibility
- Free online courses
Requirements of a Nursery Nurse:
- Previous experience working in a nursery.
- Firm knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding and EYFS
- Ability to work well in a team
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Genuine passion for early years and child development.