English Teacher in Southampton/Eastleigh
Job title: English Teacher
Salary: £143.59 - £184.56 per day
Hours: (Full Time/ Part Time)
Start Date: January 2023
Humly is seeking a full-time English Teacher on behalf of one of our thriving secondary schools in Southampton. We are seeking a Teacher of English who has experience delivering the KS3/4 English curriculum. This is a 'Good' oversubscribed school with a record of success within the English Department.
Candidates will be required to work in partnership with Senior Leaders, class support and other members of the department to contribute to the overall success of the pupils.
The Benefits of working as an English Teacher with Humly:
- We offer good rates or pay (£131.87 – £189.54 per day), paid weekly
- No costly Umbrella companies. Get paid via PAYE
- Free Access to over 50 online training courses
- An industry leading online portal and app
Responsibilities for the role of English Teacher with Humly:
- Full teaching responsibilities, planning, marking, assessments, meetings and classroom practitioner
- Delivery of engaging lessons
- Assessment of pupils
- Classroom/Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures
Requirements for the role of an English Teacher with Humly:
- English specialist
- Have relevant experience and knowledge of teaching to at least GCSE or equivalent level
- At least 6 months experience working as a Teacher in Secondary Schools in the UK
- ECT’s and Instructor Teachers are also welcomed to apply
Please apply today with your CV for the role English Teacher
- Secondary School
- English Teacher
- Daily salary
- £131 - £189.54
- Start Date
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.