Salary: £9.50-11.00 per hour
Job title: Nursery Nurse
Hours: Part time/ Full time
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
Contract: Long term, ongoing
Start Date: ASAP
Humly are currently working with a fantastic private day nursery in Redditch, who are looking to expand their team. They are looking for an experienced and qualified Nursery Nurse to work full days throughout the week.
Whether you can do half of the week -or a full week, they would love your help!
What you will be doing as a Nursery Nurse:
- You will be responsible for making sure the children are supervised throughout the day, and any safeguarding issues are flagged immediately.
- The policies and procedures that the nursery provide must be maintained; making sure the children are provided with a safe, clean environment.
- Your role will also involve liaising with parents and following set tasks which will support the children’s development
What are the benefits for working with us?
- Weekly pay
- Online portal
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Flexible hours
What you will need:
- ID and able to provide us with proof of address
- Level 2 or 3 in childcare- essential
- Experience within childcare setting
- Able to provide 2 references
- DBS on the update system, or willing to pay one.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!
- Nursery Nurse
- Hourly salary
- £9.5 - £11
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Loading application form
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.