Nursery Assistant in Corby, Northampton
Salary: £10.65 +
Job title: Unqualifed/Qualified Nursery Assistant
Hours: (Full Time/ Part Time) flexible!
Location: Corby, Northampton
Contract: Daily supply and Permanent (Part time/Full time)
Start Date: ASAP
Humly are currently seeking enthusiastic Nursery Nurses to work in Private Day Nurseries, Schools and Children Centres in Northampton. We have shifts available for Nursery Nurses ranging from ad hoc day to day, to long term supply and permanent opportunities.
Applicants must have a passion and desire to work with children, have a childcare level 2 or 3 qualification or previous experience working in childcare.
The Benefits of working as a Nursery Nurse include:
· Weekly pay at great rates (every Friday!)
· Holiday pay
· Flexible working hours
· Recommend a friend bonus scheme
· Your own dedicated consultant
· Industry leading user-friendly App
Nursery Nurse duties include:
· Planning and undertaking fun yet educational activities
· Nappy changing and toileting
· Supervising children
· Working within different nursery settings so adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to use your own initiative is essential
· Adhering to safeguarding procedures
· Following the EYFS framework
- Nursery: 2+ months experience (preferred)
- Childcare: 2+ months experience (preferred)
- 8 hour shift (can be flexible)
- Monday to Friday for 4 weeks
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Corby, Northampton: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply asap.
- Nursery Assistant
- Hourly salary
- £10.65 - £12
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.