Nursery Manager in Bristol
Salary: Up to £40000
Job Title: Nursery Manager
Location: Bristol, Downend
Start Date: 10.10.2022
We are currently recruiting a qualified Nursery Manager to be based at a day nursery based in Bristol/Downend. A minimum Level 3 qualification in Childare & Education along with at least 1 year post qualification day nursery experience. You will need to demonstrate good knowledge of OFSTED requirements; the Early Years Foundation Stage and a management qualification is also desirable.
About the Role:
- The overall management of the Nursery.
- The overall care and education for the children in the setting.
- To effectively manage the staff team within the nursery to ensure that staff have the necessary tools to deliver a consistently high standard of care.
- The safety and welfare of the children in the rooms at all times.
- To assume responsibility for the daily operation of the Nursery with agreed plans and budgets.
- To ensure that the nursery target occupancy levels are met.
- To provide a dynamic, active learning environment for the children on a day-to-day basis.
- Through reflective observations, support, monitor and recommend improvements for quality in all working areas.
- To provide a safe learning environment through compliance with the settings risk assessments of the nursery. The manager will be responsible for devising and monitoring risk assessments.
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Childcare
- - Full, clean DBS
- - A valid Paediatric First Aid certificate is essential
- - Management qualification is desirable
- - Continuous Professional Development
- - Permanent opportunity
Even if this opportunity is not for you then we do offer a refer a friend scheme, this is a newly updated feature for us, for every friend that you refer you will both receive £50.
- Nursery Manager
- Yearly salary
- 35,000 - 40,000
- Start Date
We are on a mission to empower every eligible educator with total control in their hands.
Humly is a company made for teachers, by teachers. And that’s where our story begins.
In 2015 our founders, Kristoffer Persson and Gustav Bild-Tofftin, were university students supplementing their incomes as supply educators. Along the way, they realised the business of supply education was backward. It didn't value the most important part of it – educators.
And so they built a better way. They built a revolutionary digital marketplace that empowers educators with full-career control while also simplifying and improving how schools and nurseries connect with the best educators.
Today, Humly is the market leader in Sweden and a dynamic, growing force within the UK.
Tomorrow? Who knows.
We're still just getting started.
Nursery Manager in Bristol
Loading application form
Already working at Humly?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.