Job title: SEMH English Teacher
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience, qualifications and training
Hours: Full and Part Time options available (term time only)
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Contract: Temp to Perm contract
Start Date: October 2022
Humly are currently recruiting for a passionate SEMH English Teacher to join an “Outstanding” specialist SEMH secondary school in Southampton, starting in October 2022. This is a fantastic opportunity to deliver English to KS3 and KS4 learners, with full teaching responsibilities.
The school can offer either full or part time hours and this is a long term cover role.
We would like to hear from English Teachers who are committed to their work and have a passion to help disadvantaged young people. We can also consider applications from primary specialists with strong English knowledge who are keen to move in to an SEN environment.
The Benefits of working as a SEMH English Teacher:
- Pay rate is depending on qualifications and experience, but the annual salary pay range is between £30,000 - £40,000
- Term time only role
- Free Access to over 65 online training courses
- An industry leading online portal and app for your weekly timesheets and booking notifications
- A team of dedicated and passionate Sales Consultants who are dedicated to sourcing candidates the ideal roles
Requirements of working as a SEMH English Teacher:
- Hold UK QTS
- Have at least 6 months classroom based experience with recent and up to date knowledge of the current curriculum
- Be a English specialist