Do you want to be a part of an exciting journey and join us for the coming years ahead?
We are on a journey to make supply teaching accessible through our digital platform, connecting flexible supply teachers with school opportunities.
We are now looking for an energetic and motivated sales consultant for our Milton Keynes office. With a focus on Education and Early years recruitment, we have an excellent reputation within our sector. We have a fantastic team and are looking to further expand. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a thriving, energetic company in a buoyant sector.
You will play an important role operating in a fast paced environment, have a high level of autonomy, and the opportunity to successfully develop your career.
The role and key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients
- Conversing with key decision-makers by telephone, email, and in-person
- Consistently achieving revenue and KPI targets
- Excellent networking, communication, and sales skills
- Proven recruitment and/or sales experience working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Drive and desire to succeed with a positive, can-do attitude
What you can expect in return:
- An attractive salary package with an uncapped bonus scheme and many additional benefits
- Hybrid office/home-based role
- Working for an effervescent, forward-thinking company with huge growth plans
- Ongoing training, support, and progression opportunities
- Bespoke software platform and latest technologies
What experience do you need?
We will consider applications from candidates with no previous recruitment background, through to experienced consultants and/or managers. We are looking for passionate, driven, ambitious individuals. If you feel you have these attributes, we would love to hear from you.