Do you want to be a part of an exciting journey and join us for the coming years ahead?
We are now looking for an experienced Supply Staff Recruitment and Compliance professional to manage the team we call Talent Success where your leadership, motivation and operational skills will help to recruit thousands candidates per year. This in turn will assist in our mission of moving from a traditional staffing agency to a digital marketplace. We are on a journey to make supply teaching accessible through our digital platform, connecting flexible educators with school opportunities.
It is an important role within Humly Group, and there are high expectations for the role of Head Recruitment and Compliance. The role involves driving change, supporting and setting high expectations for the team and you will need to work in close collaboration with other managers to maintain a high level of communication and information sharing between and within the teams.
You will have accountability to lead, manage and maintain a team that should deliver on top in creating value for our supply workers and focus on the KPIs turnaround time from application to first job, cleared candidates/week and compliance ratio.
We are not looking for a manager who will build and lead a “post & pray” recruiting and compliance team; we are seeking a manager who will inspire the team to be hungry to find the best talent and get them onboard and cleared for work efficient and with joy! We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in recruitment and compliance.
The role, five main areas of responsibility:
1) Develop and execute on strategic plans to achieve recruitment and compliance targets.
2) Generate a proactive and efficient approach to improving the quality of candidates and time-to-first job.
3) Create and maintain processes to promote efficiency and cost-effectiveness, measure and improve key business metrics.
4) Work with the team to develop and champion strategic recruiting initiatives including interview training, employment branding, loyalty programs, employee retention, etc.
5) Effective managing and mentoring of your team, located in offices around UK, in a Humly spirit which include being in front of Humlys core values.
As the Head of Supply Staff Recruitment and Compliance at Humly the following KPIs are central to your work:
- Signed candidates/week
- Turnaround time from application to first job
- Ongoing compliance, meet target on ratio
- Candidates satisfaction and retention
- Cost per signed candidate
5+ years of recruiting experience
- 3+ years of managing a successful team
- Track record of implementing strategic recruiting practices in a scaling organisation
- Strong results and process improvement orientation with a sense of urgency to achieve goals and results.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
We have offices in Birmingham, Fareham, Milton Keynes, NewCastle and Manchester. Due to an intense acquisition strategy, the number of locations can potentially be even more in the near future.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Private Healthcare
- Up to 30 days holiday per year
Humly is a company whose goal is to match the recruitment needs of our client schools and nurseries with supply teachers and childcare professionals. We do this through our digital marketplace, where so far more than 4,000 candidates and 5,000 clients are connected. Humly has been a market leader in Sweden since 2015, and our journey in the UK education and childcare sector has been successfully developing since 2020, through three acquisitions we have given ourselves, our employees, and customers the best conditions to be a highly competitive organisation.