Are you interested in joining the #1 digital marketplace for supply teachers and schools. We recently launched in the UK and we are growing fast. We have a new opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator with responsibility for our UK Market.
We are on a journey to make supply teaching accessible through our digital platform, connecting flexible educators with school opportunities.
You will be responsible for driving efficient processes to achieve brand and business goals. Your focus will be on getting new candidates as well as boost engagement through digital channels, collaborative initiatives and content campaigns.
As the Marketing Coordinator for the UK market you'll be responsible for implementing global marketing and brand strategies on the local market, curate the website as well as social media accounts with relevant content and establish great networking with students and social groups as well as press and media.
You will join our Birmingham office and report to the Global Marketing Manager.
- Demonstrable marketing project management background running sophisticated creative campaigns and projects.
- Previous experience collaborating closely with brand, product and design, public relations and external groups.
- Clear and concise communicator with the ability to listen effectively, socialise ideas across functions, and unite teams under one vision.
- A solutions oriented and great teammate with a self-start, positive attitude.
- Operate with a high attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
- Skilled in simplifying sophisticated work streams.