If you are passionate about recruitment, enjoy a challenge and want to take part in an exciting growth journey, join us for the coming years ahead!
We are at the starting line to create something exciting and revolutionary in the staffing industry. To move from a traditional staffing agency to become a digital marketplace, we need to refine how we are organised to be a highly competitive company. Humly is a company whose goal is to match the recruitment needs of our client schools and nurseries with supply teachers and childcare professionals.
The Talent Success Team
Your team is responsible for ensuring that every candidate applying to Humly gets the best possible experience. The team is managing an effective recruitment process, making sure that our candidates meet the company's quality standards, and following up on any feedback. Within the Talent Success team you may be placing adverts, pre-screening and interviewing new candidates, you will also help chasing references and clearing candidates pre-employment checks making them compliant for work.
You need to enjoy working at a fast pace, be a quick learner and solve problems effectively whilst being passionate about providing the best possible service to our teachers, tutors and nursery nurses.
As a Talent Success Manager you will
- Implement, lead and be responsible for our recruitment process for candidates including compliance.
- Follow up on the recruitment and onboarding process for the candidates and continuously look for development and improvement area.
- Build strong and long-term relationships through good service to both clients and candidates to increase engagement
- Continuously update and maintain the accuracy of our candidate database records, availability and compliance.
- Help to strengthen the relationship between the company and our candidates by regular contact.
- Collaborate with the company's Customer Success team with the goal of ensuring a good appointment rate that meets the client’s needs for both short and long assignments.
You will be the applicants first point of contact so you will need to develop a good understanding of recruitment and employment legislation. You will need to develop a proficient understanding of the Humly digital platform from end to end, to be able to confidently guide candidates through the digital recruitment process. You will be required to be an effective administrator, always sharing ideas to develop company recruitment processes and procedures to maximise efficiency, whilst maintaining quality.
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves recruitment, compliance and customer service
- is highly skilled in multitasking and can run several tasks simultaneously
- has a clear sense of prioritising
- is an effective communicator
- has creativity and loves to generate ideas
- enjoys a challenge, and finding solutions to problems
- likes to push themselves but ask for help where needed
- is a naturally positive person
- is outgoing and sociable
- is flexible, we are a team and will need to help out where it is necessary
- Experience in a busy office environment
- Proven knowledge of the Education or Childcare sector
- Some experience of recruitment
Our culture is warm, inclusive, curious and ambitious, and these are important parameters in the company's success. We are looking for someone who will reflect these values.
You will be the face of our organisation and have contact with many applicants, teachers and tutors every day, which is why commitment, humility and low prestige are qualities we value highly.
40 hours per week (permanent)
- Working hours can vary and are organised via a rota system within the team to cover opening hours Monday to Friday, 7am - 6pm. You will normally work an early shift 7am - 4pm or a late shift 9am - 6pm. With a 1 hour lunch break.
£23,000-£30,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Up to 30 days holiday per year
We have offices in Birmingham, Fareham, Milton Keynes, and Manchester.