Do you want to be making a difference to thousands of schools and nurseries in the education and childcare recruitment sector? Are you eager to join a project in its early stages, where the goals are clear but the path will be shaped together?
We’re now looking for people who want to join us for the coming years ahead.
We are at the starting line to create something exciting and revolutionary in the staffing industry. To move from a traditional staffing agency to become a digital marketplace, we need to refine how we are organised to be a highly competitive company. Humly is a company whose goal is to match the recruitment needs of our client schools and nurseries with supply teachers and childcare professionals.
The Support Team
Your team is responsible for supporting all of our talented teachers and tutors and being in close collaboration with hundreds of affiliated schools. Together we are responsible for the daily operations and providing a high quality level of service. It is important that you enjoy working in collaboration with your colleagues, are flexible in completing any tasks that need to be done, and see it as a natural instinct to help out where it is needed.
You will work across two teams within the business, the Customer Success Team, and the Talent Success Team.
You will often be the first point of contact for our client schools and nurseries so you will need to develop a good understanding of recruitment and employment legislation and good practice to be able to ensure our customers feel they are getting a great service.
You will need to develop a proficient understanding of the Humly digital platform from end to end to be able to confidently add and manage bookings on it, as well as guide both clients and candidates through the digital recruitment process.
Your main responsibility is to help our school customers, teachers and tutors with all types of matters via incoming calls, email, chat and through our platform.
Working across two teams means that you are responsible for learning what both teams do and you should be prepared to help with either team at any time.
We are looking for someone who:
- highly proficient in IT and web technology
- skilled in multitasking and can run several tasks simultaneously
- clear sense of prioritising
- passionate for unbeatable customer service
- excels at administration, with attention to detail
- an effective communicator
- a desire to be an integral part of a close team
- creative, and able to generate ideas
- enjoys a challenge, and finding solutions
- to push personal boundaries to extend capability
- naturally positive
- outgoing and sociable
- flexible in working hours since the business is open from 7am until 6pm and we also offer our customers an on-call service during the evenings and weekends.
- Experience in a busy office environment
- Proven knowledge of the Education or Childcare sector
- Some experience of recruitment
Our culture is warm, inclusive, curious and ambitious, and these are important parameters in the company's success. We are looking for someone who will reflect these values.You will be the face of our organisation and have contact with many customers and teachers every day, which is why commitment, humility and low prestige are qualities we value highly.
40 hours per week (permanent)
- Working hours can vary and are organised via a rota system within the team to cover opening hours Monday to Friday, 7am - 6pm. You will normally work an early shift 7am - 4pm or a late shift 9am - 6pm. With a 1 hour lunch break.
- In addition you will be required to take part in our on-call service from 6pm - 9pm, which is also a shared team responsibility.
£20,000-£25,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Up to 30 days holiday per year
We have offices in Birmingham, Fareham, Milton Keynes, and Manchester.